Delila 4 Yrs Old. Our Little Freaky, and My Little Pooper
Can I Have a New Bone Mom?
Delila, when you came to us as a tiny frail baby Maltese, less than a pound...
- We held you tight to keep you safe and fed you good healthy food to make you strong.
- I got frustrated at trying to teach you to go good potties because you were so hyper and crazy and made little crazy noises like a little gremlin!
- You started to grow, and bark and play up a storm.
- You gave our Older Maltese Darla her 'spark' back.. and forced her to play even when she didn't want to
- You had a voice that became so clear and sharp. You began to show us all of your beautiful, sparkly, crazy and persistent personality.
- You learned great potty and wiggled your bum to show us to get your well deserved reward treat.
- You LOVED your bones.. and you LOVED our affection. I gave you kisses and hugs and stopped EVERYTHING to love you whenever you wanted it.. I NEVER took it for granted.
- When you died so suddenly during what was supposed to be a routine dental procedure, I cried and cried. We've been in shock, constant sorrow. I didn't think I had any more tears, but again, here they are
- I hold your blanket as I try to sleep at night. I keep your urn by our bed, and I hold it tight when I need to. I cry into your little Round furry bed.
I miss you, my little Pooper. I want you back. I would give my life to have yours back here on Earth.